KawaiiFoxChorus~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules and Regulations~

Go down

Rules and Regulations~ Empty Rules and Regulations~

Post  Trinity Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:36 am

Just a few things to set you guys on the road to success.

|1|Please keep cursing to a minimum, i know it comes out of our mouths sometimes but i know you can control it I BELIEVE IN YOU!

|2.|No spamming the forums and threads, if you absolutely must get your stress out, I'll be more than happy to make a stressed out spam thread...for all your spammy needs.

|3.|No Bullying/Harassment, you wouldn't like it done to you so don't do it to other people. We respect everyone here.

|4.|Please don't link us viruses, no one likes a laggy computer or one that doesn't work at all....

|5.|No signing up just for the sake of advertising purposes, please do not sign up just to place your ads all over the place...i will delete you :I

|6|One account per person please!

|7.|Please do NOT have one-on-one convos, that's what the PM was made for.

|8.|I will not be held responsible for any third party links posted by anyone on these forums.

|9.|No Stealing, people work hard on the things that they make, so unless they tell you it's ok to use..don't go posting it all over the internet.

|10.|No inappropriate material. Ex: "trying to sway all da ladies" it's not gonna work so don't try
and no one wants to see that stuff anyway.

|11.|No flashy things that could cause seizures, i don't want that on my plate ;-;

Other than that, have fun and enjoy your time here. I want it to be as friendly and pleasant as possible.
Trinity
Trinity
Admin
Admin

http://kfchorus.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum