KawaiiFoxChorus~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesome Title Right Here

2 posters

Go down

Awesome Title Right Here Empty Awesome Title Right Here

Post  TheIcePrincessFrost Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:41 pm

Uh, I am TheIcePrincessFrost both here and on youtube. I love to draw, write, and sing. I love vocaloids and I only really know the Japanese vocaloids and also SeeU. My favorite vocaloids are Rin and Len Kagamine. I love animals, which my favorite is a cheetah. I have not been through any singing lessons or choir though, so my voice is untrained really but my friends and family say I have a good voice. I can be really shy at first but open up over time though I mostly talk about anime. I am just starting to sing dub.
TheIcePrincessFrost
TheIcePrincessFrost

Back to top Go down

Awesome Title Right Here Empty Re: Awesome Title Right Here

Post  Trinity Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:47 pm

HAI DER! It's nice to meet you and welcome to the chorus~

It''s awesome to have a new member and i can't wait to hear you sing, no training needed so you're safe! i'll train your voice to the best of my ability, i was in choir but i still don't think i sound all that good as well so no worries! you're in the same boat as a lot of other people.

Can't wait to hear you sing and to sing with you! :3
Trinity
Trinity
Admin
Admin

http://kfchorus.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Post  TheIcePrincessFrost Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:52 pm

Thank you very much I am very excited about joining. I have listened to Nico Nico Chorus and loved it. I plan on doing English fandubs soon along with the auditioning for the songs on here. Very Happy
TheIcePrincessFrost
TheIcePrincessFrost

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down